One of a kind Tea dress created at the junction of comfort of a kaftan and a grace of traditional Japanese kimono. Keep it comfortable and light, merge essential elements in a specific attire for a tea ceremony as a profound ritual.
Made from cotton with silk embroidery this dress is a textural wonderland, its comfy yet elegant. Versatile, unique, comfortable for sitting and moving.
- Some serious inspiration right here
- 100% Cotton with silk embroidery
- Kimono style V-neck
- Loose fit – falls loosely over the body
- Textured fabric with gorgeous pattern
- Hand wash only
- Model wears One Size and is 166 cm / 65.4 in tall
- Chest Waist & Hips width of a dress 140 cm / 55 in
- The length of the dress from shoulder 123 cm / 48.4 in
- Fits you just right
Only one was handmade in Siberia.
Tea Fairy Dress
Hand wash with gentle soap in cold water.
Iron on medium heat.
Wear with with pleasure.
Keeping it limited
Number of dresses was made: 3 (one white, one grey & one black)
Care for teaware is a small online company, so everything is made in the incredibly limited runs. That means that any piece you buy here you are not going to see all over the places, only a few other people in the world might own one.